Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
Assists with the on-going operations of the Office in relation to phone answering, directing callers and visitors, filing, and other clerical duties.
1. Answer phones, retrieve messages, follow-up with call backs from answering service.
2. Faxing, filing, mailing notices, letters and handouts to residents and applicants.
3. Initiate, track and close work orders utilizing systems for property.
4. Assist Community Manager with ordering office supplies for property when necessary.
5. Show vacant units to prospective tenants if required.
6. Report all incidents and emergencies to Community Manager or Assistant Community Manager.
7. Assist Assistant Community Manager and/or Community Manager with other tasks and duties as required
-. 6 months or more clerical office experience.
- High School Diploma.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent organizational skills..
- Must present professional business appearance.
Salary Range Information
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the targeted base salary for the position. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Rewards & Benefits
We know Michaels’ promise of lifting lives starts with our teammates, so making sure every single teammate is happy, healthy, and set up for a successful future is important to us. As part of our team, you will enjoy a competitive wage, a comprehensive benefit package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, prescription, etc., generous paid time off, a 401 (k) plan with a company match, and so much more:
• Help make the world a better place in a team-oriented environment.
• Grow with our organization through various professional development opportunities.
• Collaborate and thrive in a company culture where all are welcome
Michaels teammates make a difference in the lives of residents, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day.
Come join our team. You’re going to love it here!