Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
Responsible for developing marketing programs to generate prospective residents and for converting those prospective residents into actual residents; achieving occupancy goals for the property.
1. Greeting and answering questions, both by phone and in-person from prospects and current residents in a professional and positive manner
2. Develop both print and internet marketing and advertising strategies
3. Daily follow-up on guest cards.
4. Participate in outreach marketing activities, distribute fliers, advertising and marketing materials.
5. Facilitate “move-in” process including touring models or vacant units, set-up of mini-models as needed, promoting the property and lease signing
6. Assist with application verifications
7. Oversee leasing renewals
8. Conduct marketing surveys, shop competitors where applicable and complete Marketing Reports
9. Conduct all business transactions in accordance with Michaels policies and procedures, and in compliance with Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit reporting Act and all Federal and State laws
10. Perform additional duties as assigned by management
Two or more years’ experience with Marketing/Leasing and Customer Service.
High School Diploma required, any college level marketing course work preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities:
Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
Must be creative with regard to developing innovative and effective marketing presentations, but must also be detailed oriented regarding applications, verifications and compliance.
Primarily an office position, but must have the ability to take prospective residents to tour models and vacancies as well as distribute fliers and advertising materials.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends when required.
Salary Range Information
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the targeted base salary for the position. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Rewards & Benefits
We know Michaels’ promise of lifting lives starts with our teammates, so making sure every single teammate is happy, healthy, and set up for a successful future is important to us. As part of our team, you will enjoy a competitive wage, a comprehensive benefit package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, prescription, etc., generous paid time off, a 401 (k) plan with a company match, and so much more:
• Help make the world a better place in a team-oriented environment.
• Grow with our organization through various professional development opportunities.
• Collaborate and thrive in a company culture where all are welcome
Michaels teammates make a difference in the lives of residents, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day.
Come join our team. You’re going to love it here!
Software Powered by iCIMS