Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
Will be responsible for cleaning and upkeep of common areas within building (hallways, windows, trash rooms, lobbies) and full cleaning of apartments after move-outs to prepare for new move-ins.
1. Washing windows (inside and out)
2. Vacuuming, mopping, sweeping
4. Cleaning bathrooms top to bottom
5. Cleaning kitchens top to bottom
6. Shampoo carpets including make-ready’s and scheduling renewal cleanings
7 Perform other cleaning/housekeeping duties as required by Community Management
For Communities with Corporate Apartments or Extended Stay Facilities:
8. Weekly housekeeping of short-term corporate apartments to include vacuum/dust/bathroom and kitchen clean- similar to hotel
9. Laundry for short term corporate apartment supplied linens and towels
Prior cleaning experience at apartment community preferred.
General cleaning experience required.
Required Skills and Abilities:
Ability to properly use vacuum and other cleaning accessories.
Must be able to treat residents and co-workers respectfully.
Will be exposed to dust, trash, cleaning solvents and fumes.
Must be able to perform a job with extensive physical activity.
May occasionally be required to work overtime or weekends if required for inspections or move ins.