Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
Responsible for developing marketing programs to generate prospective residents and for converting those prospective residents into actual residents; achieving occupancy goals for the property.
1. Greeting and answering questions, both by phone and in-person from prospects and current residents in a professional and positive manner
2. Develop both print and internet marketing and advertising strategies
3. Daily follow-up on guest cards.
4. Participate in outreach marketing activities, distribute flyers, advertising and marketing materials
5. Facilitate “move-in” process including touring models or vacant units, set-up of mini-models as needed, promoting the property and lease signing
6. Assist with application verifications
7. Conduct marketing surveys, shop competitors where applicable and complete Marketing Reports
8. Conduct all business transactions in accordance with Michaels policies and procedures, and in compliance with Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit reporting Act and all Federal and State laws
9. Perform additional duties as assigned by management
Two or more years’ experience with Marketing/Leasing and Customer Service
High School Diploma required, any college level marketing course work preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities:
Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Must be creative with regard to developing innovative and effective marketing presentations, but must also be detailed oriented regarding applications, verifications and compliance.
RealPage software knowledge is a plus.
Understanding of LIHTC or Section 8 and mixed finance properties experience also a plus.
Primarily an office position, but must have the ability to take prospective residents to tour models and vacancies as well as distribute flyers and advertising materials.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends when required.