Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
Assists Manager Building Services with daily tasks based on the building needs each day
1. Maintenance repairs at Camden Headquarters
2. Perform mechanical assignments, repairs and handle minor issues.
3. Assists with coordinating events throughout the facilities within the building
4. Minor painting assignments at times
5. Some IT knowledge to assist with issues and installation of components within the department
6. Lead person for concert parking
7. Other duties as assigned
Some knowledge of building maintenance in carpentry, electrical and plumbing
High school diploma or equivalent
Required Skills and Abilities:
Mechanically inclined and an understanding of event coordination. Some IT experience and
an understanding of how to set up zoom meetings for events is a plus. Ability and interest in obtaining Black Seal Engineer’s license.