Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
Responsible for providing customer service to residents, guests, prospects, vendors/contractors, and all who enter the building.
1. Pleasantly acknowledge anyone entering the building, including residents, prospective residents and residents' guests.
2. Notify residents of any visitors.
3. Responsible for keying residents, visitors and contractors to their desired floor in the elevator if required.
4. Answer the phone when the office is not open and take messages.
5. Responsible to track vendor and resident keys that are checked out by contractors.
6. Help residents to dispose of trash that is too large to fit in the trash chute.
7. Deliver newspapers and other information to residents.
8. Hold mail for residents away on vacation and keep, track and disperse packages, dry cleaning or other services for residents.
9. Address resident noise complaints, etc., and communicate issues to management via incident reports.
10. Responsible for cleaning the lobby, desk area, lobby bathroom, coffee room, elevators and elevator lobbies as needed.
11. Take maintenance requests and page maintenance as needed for emergencies.
12. Handle leasing inquiries (phone and walk-in) and provide leasing information, including brochures and floor plans, to prospective residents when office is closed. Relay prospective residents' contact information to office staff.
13. Other duties as requested by Management.
6 months or more of customer service experience.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Required Skills and Abilities:
Must have excellent organization skills
Must present professional business appearance
- Primarily an office environment.
- May work around cleaning solvents, paint fumes, and landscaping chemicals.
- Evening and weekend work may be required.