Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing and communications plan for the project. This employee will work closely with leasing, management, the partners, outlying communities, media, and other posts to ensure proper marketing and public relations.
1. Develop and implement annual marketing plans that will successfully increase occupancy and traffic for the project. This includes executing all branding, collateral, and content to achieve targeted goals for the project.
2. Develop and track performance metrics and analyses to measure the effectiveness of marketing techniques and leasing incentives/concessions.
3. Develop all outreach marketing material (brochures, flyers, signs, advertisements, etc.) to implement a branded look for the project.
4. Conduct market comparison reports monthly to compare the company’s performance and competitiveness.
5. Create partnerships with local businesses and organizations in an effort to strengthen the relationship between the project and the community.
6. Prepare and present presentations on behalf of the project to update progress.
7. Attend conferences and seminars, for networking opportunities and exposure to outlying companies.
8. Design and publish monthly newsletters and event flyers for all individuals connected to the housing project, as well as to Army personnel.
9. Manage company website and all social media marketing.
10. Manage and maintain the marketing budget.
11. Coordinate and plan all internal and external monthly events.
12. Manage all event administration, including structure, communication, catering, decoration, and staffing for all resident and employee functions and events.
1. 1+ years of Marketing Experience, preferably in Property Management.
2. Knowledge and understanding of the marketing culture and dynamic.
3. Significant experience working with customers, media, partners and other critical audiences.
4. Strong understanding of Public Relations principles, practices and processes.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
6. Must be able to pass background investigation and drug test screening.
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
3. Must successfully complete all required courses, classes, and training provided by TMO.
Required Skills and Abilities:
1. Must be able to work as part of a team, as well as complete assignments independently.
2. Ability to work in a self-motivated, fast-paced environment, at all levels of an organization
3. Perform duties under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
4. Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
5. Must be able to read and write legibly to complete required marketing and leasing reports, as well as traffic and leasing incentive analyses.
6. Must be available for minimal travel for conferences and outreach opportunities.
7. Prioritize and manage daily workload to ensure successful completion.
8. Take instructions from supervisors.
9. Exercise problem-solving skills.
10. Interact with co-workers, supervisors, vendors, residents, guests, and the public in a professional and pleasant manner.
11. Any employee in this position must be knowledgeable and skilled in Microsoft Programs, to include:
a. Microsoft Publisher
b. Microsoft Power Point
c. Microsoft Excel
1. Must be able to work 40 hours per week to include evenings and weekends if required for resident and community events.
2. Must be able to work indoors and outdoors, often for extended periods.
3. Must be able and eligible to drive a company vehicle for completing resident events and outreach marketing efforts.