Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
The Turn Maintenance Inspector will report directly to the Turn Maintenance Supervisor and is responsible for the supervision and direction of all contractors and personnel assigned to him/her directly related to the task of turning homes to include both inside and outside. The turn will occur when one resident moves out of the home and prior to the new resident moving into the home. The Turn Maintenance Inspector will ensure the property is maintained at all times in good physical condition.
1. Supervisor contractor as they provide turn services between occupancy
2. Interact with residents at 30 day pre-inspection and final move out
3. Assess damages if necessary
4. Perform quality control check at final inspection
5. Ensure homes are turned in timely manner and move in deadlines are met
6. Process paperwork as it relates to PO/DO and turn process
7. Other duties as assigned by Turn Supervisor
3+ years of maintenance experience
High school diploma
Required Skills and Abilities:
Computer skills to include: Excel, Word, Gmail, Yardi (preferred)
Excellent interpersonal skills working with both residents and staff.
Demonstrate professional attitude in every aspect of his/her work.
Must be able to work in fast paced environment and multi-task
Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm